Zambezi Traveller launch iPad App
Zambezi Traveller launch iPad App
The Zambezi Traveller team are proud to announce the launch of the Zambezi Traveller iPad App. View the latest issue on your iPad - interesting stories supported by beautiful visuals (slide shows), links to the websites of top class safari lodges, conservation organizations and local businesses are all available on this beautiful and informative App.
About the Zambezi Traveller
The Zambezi Basin drains into the Indian Ocean north of Beira, in Mocambique. It is vast with an estimated extent of around 1.3 million square kilometers, covering part of eastern Angola, a large part of Zambia, the eastern Caprivi, northern Botswana, around half of Zimbabwe, most of Malawi, it extends into southwestern Tanzania (if the catchment of Lake Malawi is included), and the central part of Mozambique.
A shared passion for the wild areas of Africa, and specifically for the beauty and grandeur of the areas traversed by the Zambezi River, together with the realization that healthy tourism can become a powerful engine for conservation, has brought two women, Frances Jackson and Teddy Brightman, together to launch the Zambezi Traveller.
The Zambezi Traveller covers life along the Zambezi with stories on wildlife research, humanitarian initiatives, environmental issues, business developments and travellers’ experiences. Zambezi Traveller covers anything that may interest the traveller wishing to come to the region on business or holiday or who is already residing in the region.
Since 2010, the Zambezi Traveller has been well supported by businesses and conservation organizations throughout the region who have received excellent feedback from participating in this marketing package.
The Zambezi Traveller now offers :
· Full colour, high quality, popular tabloid newspaper. 25,000 copies printed quarterly and distributed regionally into hotels, lodges, boardrooms and key public areas as well as to travel agents and travel shows worldwide. In 2013 the Zambezi Traveller tabloid will be printing 30,000 copies quarterly to meet the huge demand for this publication. A pdf version of the Zambezi Traveller can be downloaded online from our website.
· An informative website useful for travellers and agents alike. Read key features and articles from the latest issue, browse our archive of articles and interesting stories, search for local travel information, visa requirements, medical and other important information. Explore our directory of local accommodation, tour and travel operators. Download pdf versions of current and back issues of the Zambezi Traveller.
· iPad App – explore the latest issue of the Zambezi Traveller through this easy to use and visually stunning medium.
· Quarterly e-newsletter which anyone can subscribe to via the website. This offers advertisers an opportunity to market specials, and subscribers to have update news on product launches, new businesses, events as well as numerous conservation and community projects that take place in the area. The latest newsletter will be published later this week.
· Social Media – Follow us on Facebook, twitter, tumblr, Pintrest and You Tube. We believe online media is a key evolving market and we aim to grow and develop our presence online. Find us and share stories and images online.